Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Limit on the number of downloads a day.  (Read 94176 times)

DigitalDarrell

• View Profile
Re: Limit on the number of downloads a day.
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2017, 07:33:14 pm »
I don't mind paying for tracks. Give me a why and I'll buy the ones I want. Thanks!

thekidtjp

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2017, 01:19:07 am »
Happy to Pay! I pay for less important things all the time!

Sure I would consider a modest fee too...
But perhaps a different approach would be 15-20 a week... just because it may take more than 3 just to experiment and decide if that is what I was looking for to jam with that day.

---THEKID--->

Musikin88

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2017, 05:47:34 am »
So many cover bands out there play so many songs incorrectly and to a layman's ear sounds perfectly fine, which most of the time is perfectly fine, that is as long as the rest of the band has compensated. I myself am guilty. However, this is a huge problem if only one member is playing incorrectly. I use these BT's to test my interpretive skills being that I'm a %90 self taught player, and all around execution of any particular song. It's much easier to hear myself and any nerve cringing mistakes I might induce. (chuckle) Also makes for a more satisfying experience for those solo jam jonesing sessions. Since trying other BT sites and discovering yours, I am happily impressed with the quantity and quality of virtually every  tune  I have  chosen  to  download .So, thanks to everyone responsible for that. Sure it's a bummer having a limit per day but will still visit often for downloads. 8)

IksterisMetoo

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2017, 05:41:36 pm »
I love this site,  I'm retired from the lounge lizard routine, but I still like to keep the chops goin'.  I sit at home to play with these tunes.  I call the tunes "My band in a box" ...they never make a mistake...LOL.

raysonkong

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2017, 04:01:43 pm »
happy to pay per track if need be

jasonvangroeningen

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2017, 12:20:15 am »
I Under stand that people can get disappointed and what not  and would prefer to pay to down load as many backing tracks that they would like but if the site offers only 3 down loads with the drive that they hope to keep it a free site then BLADY AWESOME! if you want try out a few to see which one you want to download then do it on the site! I get the feeling that this site is not getting its full appreciation from everyone that s posting.

Guys thank you for the awesome site! hope things go well with royalty rights!

boonie60

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2017, 07:53:42 pm »
Set up PayPal for contributions !

dutchie

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2017, 01:31:06 am »
Hi Guys
I`ve been playing for a good 50 years and enjoy playing to these tracks to improve my chops
that is different styles at the moment enjoy Jazz and blues . love the work you Guys do
keep it up .

SoheilNoroozi

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2017, 08:32:15 am »
please help  :'(

Niktar

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2017, 12:42:33 pm »
please help  :'(

Hey, what's up?
How can we help?

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2017, 02:32:56 pm »
BIG UPDATE!
Guys, we've got some really good news here!

We've removed limit on downloads for all Backing Track Authors (aka The Contributors)!
We will never get tired of saying "HUGE Thanks!" to you guys! Without you this website wouldn't exist!

So, for all users who have a question: 
"Does it mean that I will get unlimited downloads too if I submit a backing track?"
we have a simple answer: "Yes!"

In return for your contribution we will gladly remove the limit on downloads for your GuitarBackingTrack.com account.
We think it's only right and also hope (a bit ;)) that this step will help us enlarge the community and get more new Backing Track Authors.

Just a couple of side notes:
- please don't forget that we're still paying royalties for each download you guys make (you can read more about it in the first post of this topic). So we kindly ask you not to abuse the unlimited downloads  :P
- MIDI backing tracks won't count and won't give you unlimited downloads. Sorry, but it's general opinion that MIDI sound is not good enough. Thanks for your understanding.
For more information on how to create a simple Backing Track with a good sound, please check out the guides.

And as always: stay tuned for more new cool features soon!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:20:38 pm by Niktar »

pageluvva

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2017, 04:36:53 pm »
3 downloads a day is still freakin amazing. Thanks to all involved.

inEden

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »
Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing site. I was shocked at the 3 downloads initially but I realised I have made a backing track before and like a selfish idiot, never uploaded it. So I do think this scheme works.

But maybe you guys can set up a yearly fundraising thing. I'll be glad to donate to keep this site up. More than happy to.

Niktar

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2017, 06:19:00 pm »
Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing site. I was shocked at the 3 downloads initially but I realised I have made a backing track before and like a selfish idiot, never uploaded it. So I do think this scheme works.

But maybe you guys can set up a yearly fundraising thing. I'll be glad to donate to keep this site up. More than happy to.

3 downloads a day is still freakin amazing. Thanks to all involved.

Well, that's the spirit and enthusiasm we're counting on :)
Thanks a lot for your feedback and being with GuitarBackingTrack!

Flyboyc130

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2017, 11:58:55 pm »
3 is fine but when does your account get reset for the next 3? 24hrs from the time of last DL? Or does it reset at midnight in some specific time zone? my last DL was around 8pm Central time zone GMT -6. and it still shows; Sorry, you've reached the limit of downloads

Thanks!

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks