Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Picking up the electric again after years of neglect  (Read 898 times)

61sunliner

• View Profile
Picking up the electric again after years of neglect
« on: September 15, 2016, 11:05:16 pm »
Well...been playing guitar for years.  Lucky enough to of been in the right place at the right time and had the opportunity to play with some well known artist.  But unfortunately, was in a bad car wreck 12 years ago and told that I would never play again.  Fortunately, proved'em wrong. Although, not as good as I was, jumped on the acoustic and been able to play enough to enjoy.  Just a couple of days ago, grabbed the old tube amp and plugged in.   But, crap not like ridding a bike.  Used to be one of those people that tried to never play off scales and just played what felt sounded good but now realizing that I should of been playing electric all along. Where did it go?  Where is that muscle memory? Anyways, look forward to finding some backtracks to get that "feeling" back and maybe start with the once, self condemned 5 boxes.  Any advice, is never turned away.

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks