Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ultimate Guitar has purchased GuitarBackingTrack.com  (Read 84398 times)

RB01urch

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate Guitar has purchased GuitarBackingTrack.com
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 06:08:32 am »
That's AWESOME Eugeny Naidenov;
     I have been a member on Ultimate Guitar forever. I have printed literally hundreds of songs just in the last few months alone. I actually forgot about this site and did a search for "Backing Tracks" because it is generally pretty hard to get people to jam with you right now. When I went to sign up, it said that I was already a member. This helps me to try to relearn my timing as well as singing. I think this site is a perfect match to go with Ultimate Guitar!!!!! It's just such a natural fit and a great move on your part Eugeny Naidenov   Maybe both sites will grow song selections that are just going to be so fun to play with. I can't wait!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

christianvincent.castro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2020, 04:44:26 am »
I hope it'll still be free. Been using this site for my backing track needs for a long time now.
I'm also a Pro Ultimate Guitar subscriber, one of those who subscribed when they initially rolled it out for subscription.
These two joining forces would be good I guess.

Tween80

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 03:18:15 pm »
OMG, I just found this site yesterday and thought, finally a site that works and has great content by great people and is for free. So first of all thank you for all the people in tha past who made it great and what it is now.

This site is so simple and just works. YOu get every song with a few clicks and are not bombarded with Ads and something. You can even use it without registering.

Now I learn that UGT has bought it. One more thing thatís gonna be exploited for money. Good bye good old times (I hope Iím wrong, but my chances are rather small Iíd say...)

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks