Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: COUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT IN  (Read 6510 times)

slinker

• View Profile
COUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT IN
« on: January 13, 2020, 07:18:25 pm »
COUNT IN FOR EVERY TRACK. 1-2-3-4. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT? If you don't count in, your efforts were wasted and your track useless.Don't waste yopur effort. Don't post a worthless track. If it doesn't have a count in, it gets voted 1 star and nobody uses it.

COUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT INCOUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT IN

slinker

• View Profile
Re: COUNT IN If you post a track on this site, COUNT IN
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 07:22:32 pm »
every track you post

CharlesObscure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 07:13:06 pm »
My first upload (The Byrds - Turn Turn Turn) was missing the count in, and soon corrected that. Unfortunately, I can't delete the bad one. :-[

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 01:17:53 am »
yeah, there used to be a webmaster that handled that. I wish I could delete some of my old ones that I've redone much better once we got our process down. Apefist and I used to be next door neighbors who jammed and we collaborated on most of the first tracks on his profile. and most of our first tracks we posted were substandard: no count ins, crazy levels, karaoke versions--we broke every rule on this site.

when we started an initiative to replace our bad early tracks with new good ones, they sold the site and now, there's not as much admin response these days, including deleting bad tracks and merging misspelled band name folders with the correctly spelled folders.

So just repost it and put a comment in the bad track"s comment section that the version 2 (or whichever) is the good one that you made to replace the one without the count in. That's what we've been doing, or were. we blew it off in favor of doing newer stuff lately. someday we might re revisit our bad tracks and upgrade them

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks