Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Newbie Needs Help  (Read 441 times)

Rich50

• View Profile
Newbie Needs Help
« on: September 18, 2019, 09:18:17 pm »
Hello all,
I'm new here and after many have suggested I come here to find free backing tracks so I can jam to songs I like (for practice) I finally made an account. anyway I have a few questions. I am sure they have already been asked but I couldn't find squat without reading for an hour. I don't have time to sit in front of a computer all day.
1.) Where can I find my favorites? The only way I can find them is to load any track to my favorites and then they pop up. Then I just dumped the track I added so I can actually find my favorites....ugh!
2.) I will only be receiving 3 tracks a day because I don't have a clue how to make backing tracks. I'm new at guitar. Having said, I started to download a track I already downloaded in the same day/hour etc.and stopped before it saved to my hard drive. However, the system dinged me for one of my three for the day. This has happened to me several times now. I was also dinged for all three when I created the account. Interesting? What gives? Can we bump this to maybe 5 a day (calendar day instead of 24 hours exactly-geez!
3) Why must we wait 24 hours exactly? What about just the next calendar day? This makes more sense to me.
4) Anyway that's my 2 cents and feedback on how this site can improve as well as I hope anyone can point me in the right direction to find my favorites. I really do appreciate the free tracks. All who are doing this are wonderful and generous. Thank your for your time as well as the people managing this site!!!

Rich50

slinker

• View Profile
Re: Newbie Needs Help
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 04:11:47 pm »
the owners don't pay much attention to this site anymore, other than continuing to post uploaded tracks. we've been asking them to do some admin and house cleaning to no avail.

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks