Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FREE DOWNLOADS  (Read 1344 times)

terrybarber1

• View Profile
FREE DOWNLOADS
« on: August 04, 2019, 07:43:51 pm »
I submitted a backing track believing that this would enable me to download as much as I want but it is still reading only three downloads left? Can anyone advise please...T

Axefiend

• View Profile
Re: FREE DOWNLOADS
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 02:53:59 pm »
(This isn't directed at you Terry or your contributions, but the problem a lot of us are facing here) IMO, This website should get rid of this very thing (Submitting to unlock downloads). So much shit gets uploaded on here for the FREE goodies (Who can blame them). In a perfect world, newbies would be inspired to create GBT's and further, what I believe was the original spirit and intent of this site. A press "Thanks" to unlock the download might be a better way to go. Almost no one seems to give a shit about taking the time to comment or honestly rate any GBT's either, At least with a "Thank You" system,  the creators can see if their GBT's are being appreciated or not. Just an idea. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone runs this place anymore. Sorry for hijacking your thread Terry. Cheers!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 03:11:15 pm by Axefiend »

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 03:20:07 pm »
Exactly. People are posting full songs as they were released, not backing tracks. they also just download a tab from here and repost it.

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 04:13:34 pm »
I submitted a backing track believing that this would enable me to download as much as I want but it is still reading only three downloads left? Can anyone advise please...T
the owners don't do any admin other than posting tracks we upload

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks