Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sorry, but this is just SAD.  (Read 67 times)

Paul_R

• View Profile
Sorry, but this is just SAD.
« on: January 09, 2019, 07:24:00 PM »
I've  asked and I've seen plenty of other asking for particular backing tracks.  And who has done anything to answer those requests?  I haven't seen anything done.  I go through the pages of requests and see mostly "0 replies".  I've asked about 2 tunes in this past year twice, in August and in early March.  One is an acoustic jazz tune by the band Acoustic Alchemy, "Ariane", and an older rock tune by Triumph, "Allied Forces".  I provided the links to the Youtube video  Never touched, no replies, like the vast majority of posts.

Of course, nobody has an obligation to do anything.  Unfortunately, for us who don't have a band who can create backing tracks, and for guys like me who need these so that we can improve our playing ability, there's nothing we can do.

Where are you professionals with all the talented musicians and singers?  How about a little help?  Can you schedule a little time to put something together for someone?

apefist

• View Profile
Re: Sorry, but this is just SAD.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 04:38:20 PM »
No one is obligated to do backing tracks for anybody. This site is  100% user created. There are no professional musicians making backing tracks. I mean there might be but that's not their claim to fame. I do the occasional request if I like the song but I don't do any of them that request vocals because I don't do vocals.

So settle down because even if it's sad, it's still the best source for backing tracks online anywhere.

Paul_R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
Please excuse my frustration, but I just don't see anything happening for anyone, really.  Who's adding things lately?  Is there a place to see "What's added this week?" or something similar?  Maybe someone out there who's actively making backing tracks can tackle some of these requests.

Cloud182

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 01:28:51 PM »
I'm sorry to hear you're sorry.
Here to brighten you up. I just made it just with the harmony guitar off, and uploaded to GBT, but might take a few days. So, here's an alternative link.

Allied Forces

https://we.tl/t-ox769NrE7M

;)

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks