Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Counting in  (Read 114 times)

slinker

• View Profile
Counting in
« on: January 01, 2019, 04:10:18 am »
Hey if youre gonna submit a track, please put a count in before it starts. That should be a hard core rule, but like this  new batch of uploads, some don't count into the song. the song just starts. thats bullshit man! how do you get ready to play that?!

apefist

• View Profile
Re: Counting in
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 04:13:05 am »
  • And convert your mp3s to the highest bitrate your audio converter will save them as like 320kbps, almost lossless.
  • The click track count in is a must because you don't know when to start. If a track doesn't count in, it should be rated low even if it's a decent track because it's no good to guess when to come in. Also, if you run across a track with no count in, please note that in the comments. recently before I even listen to what's there I've been reading comments to see if anyone has a problem with the track.
  • Lately, I've gotten sassy in comments about the number of exact same versions being posted up to 20 times of popular tracks. We don't need 20+ versions of hotel california, but we've got them and the recent ones aren't any better than any of the previous versions.
  • And we have too many multiple folders of artists. For example, there's a folder for "POLICE" and a folder for "THE POLICE" and there are about 20 or so problems like that for every letter section of this site. I realize english isn't many of contributors' first language and that might be a problem, but we have to be careful naming tracks when there is no effort to fix the erroneously named band folders. We're stuck with two folders for the Police, like 5 for BB King, 2 or 3 for blink 182 and so forth.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:14:46 am by apefist »

apefist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 08:39:55 pm »
Today someone posted a bunch of judas priest karaoke tracks. They have all the musical intruments, ie both guitar tracks (how is that a backing track?) and none of them count into the song. useless.

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 10:08:16 pm »
 ::) here's an idea:if there are already, I don't know, 10 or more versions of a song, how about we cap that fucker where it is?

If you're making another backing track for a song that's been done 10 times, what the hell is wrong with you? That means they've already gotten the stems off youtube or Guitar Hero or Rockband, so your track which is probably the same exact thing as one already posted isn't going to be better.  ???

try doing a song that hasn't been done to death. all versions over 10 will automatically be downvoted even if they're good because we don't need them.

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks