Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Save your favorites  (Read 7760 times)

eliasnilsson

• View Profile
Save your favorites
« on: November 16, 2011, 11:41:06 am »
First gotta say this is a great site, just what I've been looking for. I am pretty new here so this might have suggested before (or maybe it's even possible today lol).

I would like to save the tracks I listen to in some folder so I got like "my playlist" where I can choose the songs I want to play from. Now I will have to search for the songs every time I get here, would save a lot of time and effort to just click on "my favorites" and all the songs I have saved there pops up.

Again, great site!

Cheers

Elias

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Save your favorites
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 04:29:27 pm »
Interesting suggestion, I have not thought of that. I do not have a member system in place yet, but could connect favorites to the forum use name.

I guess you are aware that you can download the tracks as MP3 and have your local favourite folder. But that doesn't work ifyou use different machines and different devices.

I'll think about this and see if I can implement it. There might be other features that require login that I want to implement as well. Thanks for the suggestion!

/Oddgeir

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 12:34:21 pm »
damn it, he stole my idea way before i had it. I've seen on other sites like 8tracks these little flash apps where the songs are basically just objects you drag and drop into a playlist box (just like if you've ever used DJ software) and it cues it up and plays the tracks back to back and you can adjust the blank time between tracks for applying a capo for the next track, making sure you are in tune, etc.

what we do with tracks we've downloaded here is put them in VLC so they'll run one after the other so it has a more of a live set feel.

johnnymegabyte

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 07:46:09 pm »
I use Winamp on my PC. You can create playlists, providing your MP3 files are on your PC. Windows Media Puker and VLC also have Playlists
Web-based, there is Favorites.

Lauratheld

• View Profile
Save your favorites
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 07:37:23 pm »
a quick trip to the File menu shows that that "shortcut" hasnt been assigned to Save As...

But whats stopping you just using the mouse and selecting it?

___
NEW XRumer 12.0.19 + SocPlugin: revolutional method in SEO and SMM

eduardoritos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 08:48:16 am »
That idea could solve the problem with # of downloads a day!

AlbertThoxy

• View Profile
Save your favorites
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 02:44:01 am »
You can see from the pic of the save location when you select a save. Then you can know where the save is.

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks