Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Tracks since sale to Ultimate Guitar  (Read 1504 times)

Thefrankturk

• View Profile
New Tracks since sale to Ultimate Guitar
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:17:08 am »
Hi all - n00b here, so be kind please. :-)

So I just found GBT.com, and I want to upload some tracks, but I'm wondering if there's anyone watching the in-box right now since the site has been sold to Ultimate Guitar?  If I upload a track today, will it be reviewed and posted, or are we in a gap period where there's not really anyone keeping up with administration?  Transitions can be challenging, and a gap would be understandable.  I just don;t want to invest a lot of time into building new tracks right now if there's nobody to receive them for the time being.

Thanks!

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Tracks since sale to Ultimate Guitar
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:37:42 pm »
Hi there,
Well If you just visit the home page you'll see that about 10 tracks are being added daily.

In fact I'm running a bit behind with the moderation lately due to working on a new project so around 200 tracks are piled in my pre-apprpove queue. I am really sorry If I am keeping anyone waiting for their tracks to appear. I will sort it all out by the middle of the next week.

So, to say the truth it may take up to 4-5 days until I get to review your tracks :)

Thanks a lot for your wish to contribute!

Thefrankturk

• View Profile
Re: New Tracks since sale to Ultimate Guitar
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 02:19:35 pm »
No worries -- I just wanted to make sure this (incredible) site was still taking submissions.  I use it often as a student and I wanted to contribute if still possible.

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks