Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Welcome to GuitarBackingTrack  (Read 257340 times)

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to GuitarBackingTrack
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 02:59:16 am »
Hi CryoByo,

this is probably not related to the new player. You can try to download the tracks and play them from you local drive if you are unsure. Some of the tracks might be somewhat out of tune, but I have not got any other complaints.

/Oddgeir

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 01:11:11 am »
Oh Yeah..I can just jam right here right now while waiting on the fellas!
This gonna B FUN!

TFM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 01:16:19 am »
Hi,
 Great Site! Been A Performing Musician Here In Detroit For Over 25 Years. Just Found Your Page. This Is A Great Format For Players Young And Old To Keep There Chops Up. I Like To Use This Site To " Do My Homework" Learning Songs To Play With The Band. I Have The Acid Program And I Want To Import The Files Into That Program As An mp3. The Download Goes Good But I Cannot Get The Track To Open In Acid. Any Ideas? Again Awesome Site!

Brucen14

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2011, 05:26:16 pm »
Hey all...just found the site as a friend sent me a link. Lot's of tracks to check out and I was wondering about Jazz or Fusion tracks! So far I haven't seen too many.

Peter.A7X

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 02:10:49 am »
hy
i'm realy new on this site
and i saw i backing track that i realy like
unholy confession with vocals
and there say the author is Taker34
i tried to send him a mensage to ask for another backing track from the same banda and same album
but whem i will send the message says that the user doesn't exist
some one can help with this ?

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 10:13:21 pm »
Yeah, Taker34 is not registered on the forum. So unfortunately, I have no way of contacting him.

/Oddgeir

crowmatic

• Err um Over 40 years dedicated to Guitar playing
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 08:55:12 pm »
Hi, even though I'm a rather long in the tooth player ( the same age as the great  Gary Moore ) I've struggled through registration just to
pass on some words of praise and encouragement to you. If this kind of facility had been around 40 years ago I would probably
have been a better player and in half the time! I'm endlessly impressed by the knowledge and technical ability of todays up and coming Guitarists.
Long may this continue... Just off to put more coal on my steam powered amp! Best Wishes from England.

Da Bird

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 08:56:12 pm »
Just signed up today and would like to say Hey Webmaster great site,great backing tracks to play along to thanks again and keep up the good work,Da Bird.

Master of Puppets

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 07:35:43 pm »
Great site man, thank you so much!

Player51

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2013, 10:51:55 pm »
Just wanted to say many thanks for a really great site, I've been downloading for a while now and really appreciate this free facility, which gives me many hours of pleasure.
A rarety in this day and age to get something worthwhile for free. I hope to contribute in some way in the future, once again, many thanks.

Mathews100

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 02:45:18 pm »
Thanks for downloads, great Website.

tonyhmtan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 10:10:55 am »
Thank you Webmaster! I have been looking big and low on the internet and found the backing track to "Blues For Salvador". Great stuff. I will certainly try to upload backing tracks and do my part. Do they have to be my own original arrangements? What format should they be in? Once again, thank you so much for initiating this site. Bravo!
Tony

slinker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2014, 06:14:00 pm »
Tony, some folks upload stems from the actual studio sessions , or guitar hero multitracks, some convert midi files or tabs, some play it and record themselves. In the year and change i've been on here, my friend and I have uploaded tracks that fall into each of those categories, there are other methods too. I've seen on youtube, the actual drum tracks, bass tracks, etc, from the studio sessions by big bands like the stones, zepplin, u2, et al. They like versions with and without vocals here, whenever that's possible.

But equing out an instrument fucks with a track's dynamics too much, IMO. Personally, it's the least effective way to do it because tuning out those whole frequency ranges doesn't just remove an instrument , it messes up the sound. That was the method I used when we did Miss Amanda Jones by the Stones and I've never been happy with it. just my 2 cents on that particular method. cheers!

ape

Casablanca

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »
Hola
I'm a 70 year old who's been messing with a guitar for 56 years and like the site except--
I've got an IOS6 Apple phone which cannot accommodate your Google Jamdroid.
The basic problem that I have is that my phone does not down load any of your products!
Is there an App that is compatible to both that will solve this problem?

denis bouchard

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2015, 02:11:00 am »
Hi,
I am new here and very happy. I've just discovered this site. It is a fabulous tool to help play music. Tracks are more than good and more, we have a big choice of tracks, we can download to practice anywhen. No obligation to be two or more to practice correctly now. After, a good jam will be fine. I thank you very mutch!

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks