Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Welcome to GuitarBackingTrack  (Read 259685 times)

tyaxx

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to GuitarBackingTrack
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 04:30:58 pm »
Is this site dead?  I've been coming here a long time and there used to be new tracks daily.  There hasn't been a new one in over a month.  Where'd everybody go?

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 01:13:32 am »
Nope, the site's not dead. I've just been incredibly busy lately. I'm currently in Australia (I live in Norway) on business through my "real" job. I will update the site again as soon as I have time. It's a one man show, so please bear with me when I don't have time to update...

- Oddgeir

obelix5150

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 12:03:23 am »
Hey!

I was just wondering... If I have created a few of my own backing tracks and want to share it with the Guitar Backing Track community, what do I have to do? Can I do that?

Webmaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 09:28:50 am »
Hi,

of course you can! That's how the site grows and is able to provide more and more backing tracks. There are two ways to submit, you can use the "Submit your tracks" section of the forum (just add a post and attach the files) or send me an e-mail with the tracks at webmaster [at] guitarbackingtrack [dot] com. I'm working on a better solution, but I'm afraid it's not ready yet...

Thanks for your contributions!

Oddgeir

Bladyus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 09:37:56 pm »
Hi everyone... so I'm from Hungary, and this site is gorgeus (sorry for my easy english...)
I'm a questsion: what is the programm's name, which I can do backing tracks?
Who now please write me! (In the topic or me an e-mail! thx!)

zer09er

• Back In Business
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 02:42:15 am »
Welcome to the site.
Tune Down,Doom Out!
    MetalQuadKore©

jamesand1

• Mean Maori Mean!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 04:19:18 am »
I have been using this site for quite a few months now but have only just registered today. I want to say thanks for making this site ;)! I continue to increase my guitar playing abilities using tracks off this site. One thing I would like to ask is will you ever include Tabs on this site, which would be AWESOME!! & If not, could you reccomend any sites for Tabs? Keep up the good work Bossman, and if you see this Mr Joe Satriani, LET US USE YOUR BACKING TRACKS BRO ;D!!!!  Chur  JAM ON

classagc

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 02:53:25 am »
hello just to let all know that 50bluse.com is a ripoff sit thay take your money and send u nothing they riped me off and will not reply back im piss about it .

habersack

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 01:34:21 am »
Good site. I sit at my desk hacking away at the original tune, then D/L the backing track with vocals from here and see how I can do.

Thank you. Please send more backing w/vocals!!

Mike

PollyWantsACracker

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 04:53:42 pm »
 ;D Many many thanks for this site. I only wish 30 years ago it would have ben available  ;D it is fantastic to be able to just listen to a track and play over it etc and the format is easy and all is very well put together If only 30 + ago it would have been available with the internet ha ha I amy have been famous...( I am only joking ) but thank you so much for the time effort and dedication that is here within this site.Happy New Year and take care thanks. ;D

tony

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 10:38:02 pm »
hello thanks wandered if anyone has fields of gold backing track by sting and dominic miller i know its a big ask so many thanks a fellow player.bw tony

Burleybutt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 06:15:23 pm »
As a returning guitar enthusiast I appreciate the source for all these great tracks. Thank you!!
                                        BB

JohnnyPaytonBender

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 06:14:56 pm »
Hello Webmaster, fantastic site!  I'm already working on recording guitars to several BT's for upload to my MySpace site where of course I will give 100% recognition to your BT's. That said, how can I contact a vocalist on one of your BT's.  Specifically, Dokken-In My Dreams, but there are others.  Or is this proprietary info?  Thanks bro, again, fantastic site!

nicolelam

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 04:33:46 pm »
Hello, i was wondering if anyone tried the garageband on the ipad??

CryoByo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 02:32:13 am »
Hi,
I have noticed since you have put the new player up that although my guitar is tuned to 440 the tracks are not in the key or it seems out of tune from the way the older version was.  Any suggestions on correcting this on my end?  Love the player, nice to have something to play along with, just need to be in tune with it.

Thanks

Check out these great video guitar lessons at GuitarTricks.com
Copyright 2017 - How To Create a Backing Track NEW! - Contact - ToS - Privacy - Lessons - FAQ - Custom Backing Tracks